Meebo

Thursday, April 5, 2012

John Tortorella Calls Pens "Arrogant Organization": CROSBY RESPONDS

Once again Seth Rorabaugh comes up huge. Some quotes from Torts after tonight's game: EmptyNetters Twitter

In reference to Orpik's knee on knee hit on Stepan:
"I wonder what would happen if it happened to their two whining stars"
"It’s a cheap dirty hit. I wonder what would happen if we did it to their two whining stars over there. I wonder what would happen."
Also:
"Its ridiculous. But they’ll whine about something else over there will they? Starting with their two #$&#ing stars."
On Penguins' "arrogance:
Seth also adds:
"Torts punctuated everything with a hearty F bomb."
Here's a video of the interview:



And a perfect response by Benstonium:



Sidney Crosby has responded, thanks to Shelly Anderson:

Sidney Crosby on recent trash talk:

"I don't know if this is part of the new tactics heading in the playoffs, but it's garbage."
 On Torts:

"I figured he was just blowing up. I'm sure he'll apologize today about it and everything will be forgotten. I really hope [officials] are not listening to that crap because it’s nonsense. They’re trying every which way to gain an advantage. We’re not paying a lot of attention. It’s getting old. I’ll be the first one to admit my first couple of years I was pretty hard on the refs. I’ve come a long way since then. But I’m nowhere near where I was then and to get those kinds of remarks every day is uncalled for and not warranted. It's experience, and I’m a pretty competitive guy, but you’ve got to learn to kind of control that sometimes. You've got to put your energy towards things that matter, and that’s playing hockey. I think it’s been a gradual thing. There’s no doubt I’m emotional. There are times when I’m going to get fired up, but not enough to warrant all that. It's nonsense. You can put a camera on me all game if you want. It’s not even close. It’s not even close."





No comments:

Post a Comment